What a beautiful day! Today (Tuesday, March 20, 2012) is the first day of SPRING! The weather is great, flowers and tress are beginning to show new growth. Nature is waking up from her winter’s nap, ready to start a new time.
Let the plants be your example this spring! It does not matter what the plant did last season, weather it had a big bloom or a poor sprouting. Today, that plant gets a new beginning, a change to be better than last year.
You should be the same way as spring begins. Don’t worry about what your last year was like, start a new bloom. You are being presented with a great opportunity, the opportunity to change (for the better).
“A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
Choose some area of your life that you want to change and start! Right now, make a commitment to yourself. Decide what area of your live you want to improve and take a step today to initiate that change.
- Do you want to make a change to improve your fitness / health?
- Do you want to make a change to improve your financial status?
- Do you want to make a change to improve your knowledge?
- Do you want yo make a change to improve your social graces?
You do not need to aim for highly dramatic changes, begin with something simple but something that is important to you. Whatever you choose to change, put the idea into a positive statement and share it with friends / family. But always remember, you must be accountable to yourself first!
- I will walk for 30 minutes everyday.
- I will save $10.00 each week.
- I will read one new book a month.
- I will go out with friends once a week.
“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” -Bob Proctor
Go embrace change, welcome the spring into your life and become the better you that your desire today.